? ??????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (319 Ratings)??583 Grabs Today. 32394 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Love Fasion? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (79 Ratings)??573 Grabs Today. 20822 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Cod BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Wednesday-a calmer day

Today seems to be a better day than yesterday. Jennifer has a tray of jello, juice, hot tea and broth in front of her. She ate some of the jello and drank a little of the juice, but asked her dad to bring her a small iced tea from the cafeteria. she would rather have cold tea than hot, so didn't think that would be a big deal, if that's what she wants. She's back on the oxygen, but watching her breathe as she is sleeping, and doing much better, taking bigger, deeper breaths. That helps us as much as it helps her. They gave her morphine last night in addition to the pain pump, so hopefully that will be a big help. They think they can get her a recliner also, so know that will help when they get her up to sit up. They only have 5 recliners on the floor and I guess once you get one, you don't want to let it out of the room. There is a patient that is leaving at 1 today from the floor, so the PCA said she knew she could get one, just didn't know exactly when. That's good enough for me!
Please keep the prayers going and comments. Jennifer loves to hear from everyone. She hasn't felt well enough to talk to everyone on the phone, but sure that will change again in a couple of days.
Love to all!
Becky

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Jennifer,

Hang in there!! I know you can do it. You are a true fighter. You are always in my prayers. Hey to your mom & dad and Cameron too!!! Talk to you soon. Love, Jill

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer,
Ok, you know how I am about patron saints and prayers so, I found a patron saint for lungs. Its St. Bernadine and here's a prayer for healing.

Lord, look upon me with the eyes of your mercy, may your healing hand rest upon me, may your life-giving power flow into every cell of my body and into the depths of my spirit, cleansing, renewing, restoring me to wholeness and strength. Amen.

Hang in there!! I hope everyday gets better and better. Also, Mama Sabina sends her best wishes to you. Love you all!! Moo

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen and family,
I'm so glad to hear that today is better! I am so thankful for your daily posts because we are thinking about you guys! Keep your head high and keep smiling!
Jen Steiner

Anonymous said...

Jennifer, Becky, Ray, Cameron, Kelly, and anyone else there with Jennifer on this long journey of recovery. Love and prayers to you all! Heather just sent me your blog and I've spent the past two nights reading from beginning to end. This is the neatest thing I've ever read, and Jennifer, even though we've never really "talked" all that much when we see each other, reading this has taught me that you are one of the most amazing people I know to be able to live and fight on a daily basis like you have for so long. I am SO excited to hear all is going well with recovery. I know you've got the fight in you to make it through this. I'm sure you know, take it one step at a time....each step you take, puts another spoon in your pocket to use in the future. Before you know it, you're going to have too many spoons and not know what to do with them. Look forward to following your progress via your blog, as well as seeing you over at Ron and T's sometime soon.
Take care, and please let us know if there's anything we can do for you or your family.
Love and prayers -
Mark, Angi, Cole and Caylee