? ??????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (319 Ratings)??583 Grabs Today. 32394 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Love Fasion? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (79 Ratings)??573 Grabs Today. 20822 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Cod BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, February 16, 2009

Standing Tall (sitting sleepy)

Jen is now out of bed and is sitting up in a chair. She's alert, but sleepy and nodding off frequently. She had two more chest tubes removed, and while I wasn't in the room for it, Jen said that it didn't hurt as bad as she thought it would. There are only two smaller drainage tubes remaining and from what I understand those will stay in for a while. The docs would like to move her from the ICU today to a regular room, so we're waiting for a room to open up and for her to become stable enough to move. Overall things are going great. we'll keep you posted. Thanks again for all your responses and prayers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I wanted to tell you how blessed I feel to be part of this incredible experience. What a pillar of strength you are Jennifer! Not to mention, your incredible family. Thank you for letting me be a part of your miracle. I love you, my "Hips" and your entire family. Can't wait to see you walking across the street to my house....
Love you,
Caroline
P.S. Jack says hi! He's been a good boy....

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer, You look great and I am so happy for you and your family. I should say "my family" because that's what you guys are!! Tell my "bowling husband" that I will keep saying my novena's for a quick and speedy recovery.

Love you all,
Moo

Karen said...

Jen, you are absolutely amazing!! I am so happy for you. I know there is still a long road ahead of you, but we all know you will be strong and determined to get through it with a smile.
Love you,
Karen Frang