? ??????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (319 Ratings)??583 Grabs Today. 32394 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Love Fasion? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (79 Ratings)??573 Grabs Today. 20822 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Cod BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The pain becomes reality

Tonight's not a great night for Jennifer as far as pain goes. The nurse had her up in a chair for about 30 minutes and I think that was a little too long. She is hitting her pain med. button on a regular basis. I just think it's all caught up to her. She's still doing great, just alert and realizing how bad this hurts. Hopefully, in a couple of days things will start to even out. She loves hearing what everyone has said on the comment section. It usually makes her smile. I wanted to get a picture of her sitting in the chair, but she looked at me with the "I don't think so" look, so Cameron wouldn't take it. Maybe in a day or so, we can post more pictures. Talk to everyone soon!
Becky

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Jen! I hope it helps to know you have a lot of people thinking about you and praying for you. I hope the pain becomes less every minute of the day.
Hope to see you all in the next day or two.

Eileen said...

Hi Jennifer, I have been following your incredible progress since I returned home on Saturday night. I cannot believe how quickly you got out of ICU ... and you looked wonderful in the picture! I was so impressed on how good you looked after only 48 hours that I showed some friends of mine at work and now you've got them praying for you also! :) Hang in there and remember that in time this pain and discomfort you are feeling now will be a thing of the past and breathing with your new lungs will be the constant reminder of the miracle you have been blessed with! You will continue to be in our daily thoughts and prayers...you and your whole family!
Take care!
Eileen

Unknown said...

Hey Jen,
You totally forgot to call me Sunday! ;-) J/k This is the BEST excuse! I am so happy for you and completely ecstatic that recovery is going so well. You have lots of cheerleaders including my friends here in Knoxville. They all say hello, and Kelly says she will have a TON of questions for you next time she sees you. :) You are in my thoughts and prayers always. I love you and hope to talk to you soon. :)

-Stef

Laura said...

Hi Jennifer (and the rest of the gang!)
It is great to hear how well things are going. I am really proud of you, Jen. The good Lord knew that you could handle this all when he dealt it, because you are one true fighter. I am looking forward to hearing all of the great things to come of this! ...but I must say, I am a bit disappointed that I wasn't invited to your wedding!! ;)
Becky- you hang in there too. I can't wait til we all get back home...so we can stir up some more trouble!! :)

Love you all,
Laura

Lisa Mulroy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hey Jen A freind of mine who has walked this road with a close freind said that ups and downs are normal in the first few weeks. So hang in there! Holly

Anonymous said...

Jen and Becky,

I have talked to Tony and Teresa and they have filled me in on the miracle that is happening to all of you. Wow! Jen, what courage you have. I cannot tell you how much I admire you. And I want you to know that I am holding you in my prayers and sending healing energy to you. I only met you once, but just want you to know that all this discomfort you are feeling now, is so that you can soar and feel REALLY good in the future. I'll keep checking in on you via the blog. Thanks for posting the blog.

Nameste, Beth Poe