? ??????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (319 Ratings)??583 Grabs Today. 32394 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Love Fasion? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (79 Ratings)??573 Grabs Today. 20822 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Cod BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Saturday

Well, we're here in the hotel and Friday was just the day we needed to catch up on much needed sleep and rest. Jennifer sat on the computer, catching up on other cf friends, watching tv, eating, and doing all her new drugs. She truly has this down. She has her cell phone alarm set for the times she has to take her meds. I was a little worried about her blood pressure when we checked on Thursday night, but showed more normal yesterday. That is a side effect of one of the drugs she is on. Hopefully, things will even out and no more high blood pressures.
Cameron made it here last night first. He was so excited to see her and she was him. Ray and Kelly came in after. Ray went straight to Jennifer and by-passed me. Typical! lol Kelly came in and I was so excited to see her! I was tormenting her, smelling her hair, but was just to have her here and all of us in one place, even though it's just for the weekend. Ray finally came back to tell me hello. I know he's worried about his baby, and I certainly understand. It's hard for him to leave and not being able to see her every night.
Jennifer wanted Chinese for dinner last night and had shrimp mango and crab rangoons. She ate all but one of the crab rangoons and most of her dinner. It's so good to see her like to eat again, not just because she has to.
We have a home care nurse coming between 12 aand 1 today to just make sure she's doing ok.
After that 2 girlfiends have driven up here to visit, so I think Ray, Kelly and I will leave and go somewhere to give them time to visit. I need Kelly time too. hehehe
Jennifer has an appt with the pulmonologist on Wed. We have to be there at 7:30 for bloodwork, I think an xray and then the visit to Dr. Budev. On Thursday, is the bronch. where they will take a biopsy to make sure she isn't in rejection. Im sure that day will be a rough one. Even if she is in rejection, they can up the steriods or put her on a couple days of iv's and hopefully stop that, so that will be nice. I hope things are going well and we can go home. If not, then we will stay another week or so. Time will tell!
Love to all!
Becky and Jennifer

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are all together again as one big happy family!
What a great weekend this should be for all of you. SOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Happy! Looking forward to seeing
you all - Maybe the Quatman - this time you could really enjoy a Quatmas burger. Hugs and kisses to all, Aunt Barb and Uncle Jim
Also, Jim said there are signs all over Pro2 that Jennifer Buescher got her new lungs and they are rooting for you too. Love ya, Aunt Barb

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen,

My mom just sent me the link to your blog so I have been playing catch up. I heard about the initial surgery and have been praying for you. I am so relieved to hear that you are doing well and improving every day. I love all the little quotes your mom mentions because I can just picture you saying them. You have always had such a great attitude about life and all of this and its truly inspirational. Keep getting better!

Erin Benson

Eileen said...

It is so good to hear you are all together outside the hospital! I love being able to keep up on your progress through this blog and feeling the sense of relief and happiness you all (and everyone else!) are experiencing. Your sense of humor is great ... it keeps me smiling!! Enjoy your time together in Cleveland and we look forward to when you all will be together soon in WEST CHESTER!!!
Eileen