? ??????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (319 Ratings)??583 Grabs Today. 32394 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Love Fasion? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (79 Ratings)??573 Grabs Today. 20822 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Cod BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wednesday Afternoon

Ok, so Im packed for the most part and Jennifer wanted to have her hair washed before we left. They don't have a shower chair or anything to sit on, so we used the room chair. I took the shower head and washed her hair and conditioned it. I looked down and my feet and the bottom part of my jeans are completely soaked. I wanted to moved to the other side, so I could finish rinsing, but slipped and she was splashed in the face. (It really was an accident lol)
Anyway, after doing that, the Dr. on the floor came in and said she had some bad news. She was looking at the floor afraid to tell me, but said we can't let you go today and I see you're already packed, but there is a little fluid on the bottom of the right lung, so they want her to stay overnight and be rechecked tomorrow with an x-ray again. If it's still there, they will probably drain the fluid and then maybe discharge her. I can take this news and was fine. Jennifer was fine also. She said at least they found it before we left, which is true.
They've always said we will have bumps in the road and we are prepared for them. If this is a bump, we can certainly accept this, after all, not so horrible. Now if it was going home to West Chester, we may feel different. lol
So, not the day we wanted, but we're ok for another night in the hospital. I feel good they are monitoring her this close and know she is relieved also.
We'll let you know when things change.
Love to all!
Becky and Jennifer

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Becky and Jen,
We are keeping up with the progress and praying for you. I am sure you both are looking forward to being out of the hospital and then back to WC.
Keeping you in our thoughts,
Mary Jo and Don

Anonymous said...

I know you guys are disappointed but you are absolutely right It's wonderful that they are watching her so closely! I love reading your blog! Yo both have such a wonderful wit and it's just so nice to hear the joy that you both are expressing through your words. Becky when you talked about the pink in Jen's nails it reminded me of what T said when I talked to her after her visit. She talked about how Jen's eyes had more color and that they looked like the same beautiful color she had when she was born and how they hadn't been that color is such a long time. The love you all share and your appreciation for every little detail as you go through this is very touching! May God continue to Bless you guys deeply! Much love, Holly

Anonymous said...

I love that they are watching both of you so closely ! (God knows someone has to!) Who is planning the party when you guys come home Ding or Dong.....I am in ! Hey Becky should we show Jen how well we do in a Limo when she gets home ? Did you hear both Elaine and Michelle broke their ankle ? Hurry home there is always fun with our "Buescher Clan"
Ann

Anonymous said...

Better safe than sorry! I'm glad You're getting that level of care, and an extra day in hospital is just a drop in the bucket - keep up the good spirits!

Thinking about you,
Cathie & Bill

Lisa Mulroy said...

Well we are keeping West Chester nice and cold for you so really there is no rush to get home. Now if you were going home to Florida I could completely understand. And Jen, I know you like to keep the doctors on their toes, but you really need to cut it out sometime here. I mean enough is enough ;o) Both of you take care and can't wait to see ya!! ~Love Ya, Lees

bethpoe said...

Jen,
I have been reading your blog. I still admire your courage and fortitude. WOW! What a strong lady you are. Just think that you are missing all this yucky winter weather.........cold and windy and snowy! You will be home as spring breaks and begin your new life as nature begins her's. I hold you and your family in my prayers and send loving energy to all of you. May you come home and enjoy the sunshine and the smell the "roses of your life!"

Beth Poe
ps. I sent another message but do not know if it went through. So if you get 2 similar messages, it's because I am computer backward!