? ??????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (319 Ratings)??583 Grabs Today. 32394 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Love Fasion? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (79 Ratings)??573 Grabs Today. 20822 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Cod BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Saturday

Jennifer is tired today and running a little bit of a temperature. The surgeon is coming in to tap her left lung today, but had to wait 3 hours after the heperin had been stopped. Not sure what the temp. is about, just a little bit, but would rather her not have one at all. Ray is on his way up and should be here within 30 minutes. Cameron came up last night, slept on the pull out here in her room. Kelly is at dance until 4 this afternoon, so she won't be able to come up this weekend. She wants me home, but I just don't want to leave right now, until I'm comfortable with her being here with Ray. Other than that, just a slow day. The weather is warm, 60 degrees, but cloudy and sprinkling, so a good day to sleep. I will post when we have new information. Thanks for everyone posting! It makes me laugh and know that everyone is still here with us!
Love to all!
Becky and Jennifer

1 comments:

T.T. said...

Hello to All!
I am sure you are happy to have Ray with you! I know this has been hard for all of you. The strength and love of your family is absolutely amazing. We miss you and want you home as soon as its good for Jen! Kiss her on the forehead for me.
Love,
T.T.