? ??????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (319 Ratings)??583 Grabs Today. 32394 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Love Fasion? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (79 Ratings)??573 Grabs Today. 20822 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Cod BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Lazy Sundays

It's been rainy all day here in Cleveland - perfect nap weather. Cameron and Daddy left about mid-afternoon and Mom and I hung out in my room working on craft things that we brought. She has a tablecloth she's embroidering and I have an angel cross-stitch that has taken over 4 years to complete. Wouldn't want to rush into things :)

Nothing major to report on with health things right now... finally! My INR (international normalized ratio - measures clotting time) is a little low to come off the IV heparin but they aren't sure what to do right now. Whether to increase the Coumadin or to leave things be so that I would be able to have the angio tomorrow. Dr. Hogan and Dr. Yun both came by today and agreed that it would be better to hold off on the angio right now. There's no hurry, it's just a confirmation that the BAR is working. They are pretty sure it is because they keep saying my recovery has been remarkable - tee hee :) Also my Creatine (measures kidney function) has been creeping up. They aren't worried about it and said actually my function is going in this tidal wave. The ideal number is 1.0 and mine is 1.5 - hopefully as my body gets use to all of the meds things will settle. So with this increase in my creatine, they are even more inclined to hold off on the angio since the dye is filtered through the kidneys.

Right now we're just waiting on the biopsy results to come back and for the selection committee to discuss when I can come home finally. Mom and I are so horribly homesick right now. We talk about our dogs and our comfy couch a lot :) This Friday will mark 4 weeks since I've been here. As much as we love this town, it's about time to get out of here!! Oh well, it's in God's time, right?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad to see you feel up to writing on your blog. 4 years is not too bad on a cross stitch! i know people who have taken longer on the big ones. i do smaller pictures to avoid that. lol waiting to see when your release date is going to be. may take a ride to cleveland next week if you are still up there. love ya. take it easy.
pam and jer