? ??????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (319 Ratings)??583 Grabs Today. 32394 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Love Fasion? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (79 Ratings)??573 Grabs Today. 20822 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Cod BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, March 20, 2009

Busy Busy Busy :)

Over this last week I've been pretty active. No marathons yet, but as soon as my legs are strong enough, watch out!!

Got my INR checked today at the anticoag clinic and they said it was perfect :) 2.2 so they don't need to change my coumadin levels, which makes me happy. Got a call from Cleveland about my other drug levels, they're doing great too! Only thing is one of my white blood cells is a little on the high side so they're increasing one of my meds which will knock that number back down. Glad to hear that they're so on top of things like that :D So there's the boring medical part of all this... on to the fun stuff!!

Sunday was my first outing since I've been home. I did it up big, LOL. Cameron and I went to Smokey Bones for lunch. Apparently, if you walk into a restaurant wearing a mask and want a table for 2, you get seated immediately. hmmmm, maybe this mask isn't such a bad thing :P We then went to Kroger's since I've been craving fruit and dairy. I was able to walk around the store for a good while and when I got to the car... I WASN'T SHORT OF BREATH!!! My legs hurt like I was running, but Andrew was nice and strong still. It was amazing!!

Monday was lab drawl day, so I got poked and then got some yummy McDonald's breakfast :) I spent most of the day on the couch though because my legs were a little fatigued, haha! I did go see Karen Vaske (the angel lady) that afternoon though. Just some theta healing to help with the side effects of all of the drugs. Nausea, tremors, hair thinning - ya know, the fun stuff :) Tuesday was boring, but my legs had recovered.

Wednesday Cameron and I decided to tackle Kenwood mall. I only did the lower level so we could finally get his birthday present. His birthday was in September and I just hadn't felt well enough to go to Fossil with him to pick the watch out. I was able to do that, get some new lotion for my face at Clinique, eat dinner, just overall, be normal. Well, as normal as one can be with a mask on their face that has little multicolored bandaid people on it, LOL!!

Thursday was spent doing some laundry and watching the WKU game later that night - GO TOPS!! and Today I had my clinic visit and then Mom and I went to Target (where I walked the whole store without gasping - BEAUTIFUL!) and then met Caroline, Brian and Moo for lunch at El Caporal. It was very yummy and I was actually able to eat quite a bit which was a nice change. Tonight Aunt Pam, Jerry, Aunt Lois, and Uncle Don are all coming over to watch the X game - Let's hope it's a great game!!

This weekend's Kelly's dance competition so we'll all be busy with that. It'll be nice to be able to go to one and cheer her on :D I'll be sure to update about all of that later on.

HAPPY SPRING!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI THERE
THANKS AGAIN FOR MORE INSPIRATION.
I AM AMAZED. YOU ARE AWSOME.
YOU TOLD THAT WITH SUCH A BEAUTIFUL
ATTITUDE,I'LL BET EVERY TEENAGE GIRL IN THE MALL WAS TRYING TO FIND OUT WHERE THEY COULD BUY A CUTE MASK LIKE THAT.
I AM WONDERING IF YOU WOULD CONSIDER POSTING A PICTURE OF YOU WEARING THAT?!!!! I AM SO PROUD OF YOU AND ANDREW.

ronda said...

Dear Jen,
Just wanted to tell you that we have been watching you. You are amazing. Glad you are home and recovering. Lydia and I have been saying our prayers for you. This is really a cool site. Glad we could be apart of it. Since I don't always talk to T. This was great. Just wanted you to know we are very happy for you. Can't wait to see you. I am T's girlfriend in Chicago. Hope you remember us. Your mom will. God Bless you all. Keep up the great attitude and work. Love you
Ronda and Lydia

Anonymous said...

I'm wishing you so much love and wellness. Your practice of Theta Healing is very commendable. Theta Healing is becoming a very popular modality of healing because of its effectiveness. It does not only heals, it also promotes sound thoughts and a positive mentality as well.

Unknown said...

@ Victoria

If I may add, Thetahealing sessions include meditating therapy which helps to relax the mind, body, and soul. This is the reason why it became popular and there are many people who want to learn more about Thetahealing.