? ??????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (319 Ratings)??583 Grabs Today. 32394 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Love Fasion? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (79 Ratings)??573 Grabs Today. 20822 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Cod BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

New Port

So I had my old port replaced last Thursday and recovery has been going well. It's still tender to touch, but nothing too bad. If I know I'm going to be moving my arm a lot, I just take a tylenol before hand and I'm good to go!

I got to see the Wizard of Oz last night at the Aronoff... it was wonderful! Mom, Kelly and I all went and we had a great time.

My next thing on my list is I have my post-op exam on Monday and then I go back to Cleveland to see their ENT folks on Tuesday - eek!! Wish me luck!!

0 comments: