? ??????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (319 Ratings)??583 Grabs Today. 32394 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Love Fasion? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (79 Ratings)??573 Grabs Today. 20822 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Cod BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, June 12, 2010

A whole lot of Normal

So my life has been busy and boring, all at the same time!

Not a lot going on since my last post. Just the basics, a few doctors appointments, hanging out with friends, having a good time, and then there's the trying to find a home for Cameron and I, as well as starting to freak out a little about school.

Cameron and I had found a house, and we both were head of heels in love with it. Then the mold inspection came back... oh boy... so now we're heart-broken and shopping again for houses. Unfortunately, all of the buffered time we had before I started school again is gone, so we're under a deadline to find a house now. The last thing in the world that I want to be doing is moving while trying to get use to going to school again. ick.

And while I'm talking about school, I am about as nervous as one can be about going back. I've been out of school for about, oh... 3 years now. And it's not like I was out of school and working during that time, well.. I was working, but in a completely different sense of the word. My job was taking care of myself and that was almost too much of a job for me to do by myself. Thank God for great families :) But anyway, I can already feel the anxiety building with school approaching. I have 2 months left before I start still... and my personality is to take the next 2 months and fret over it until the week before, and then I go into full panic mode. After I get through my first day, I know I'll be fine... but it's just getting through that first day. blah.

But that's all that's been going on. As soon as I have anything else going on, I'll be sure to post it, but until then.... <3

0 comments: