? ??????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (319 Ratings)??583 Grabs Today. 32394 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Love Fasion? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (79 Ratings)??573 Grabs Today. 20822 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Cod BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Button's Gone!

So I went to see Dr. Trapnell last Thursday and things are looking good :) My weight is up to 109lbs and my PFT is holding at 65%! yay! So that meant that I could get my g-tube out. I don't think I've ever been so happy in my life! On Monday that's where Dad and I went... to see Dr. J to get my button removed. Now I have a hole in my stomach where it was, but that'll heal over some time. Hopefully by tomorrow I can stop putting the gauze over it to prevent stuff from leaking out. Just think, this summer I could wear a bikini if I want to now... well, ok, maybe not a bikini. I have a few too many scars to make that look pretty :) But maybe I will just on principle now!

On other, rather depressing news, I wasn't accepted back to St. Elizabeth's program. I didn't really get a clear answer as to why, but there ya have it. I have applied to the University of Cincinnati and hopefully they'll take me. We'll see.

1 comments:

Cathie said...

Jennifer, been wondering how you're doing - glad to hear the good news! Your 2009 re-cap was about what I remembered: a roller coaster! I hate that you weren't able to be 100% there for your Yay Lungs party (thank goodness for pictures!) but I can tell you it was pretty awesome! Sounds like you're keeping pretty busy now, and I wish for you a very "boring" 2010! Tell everyone hi from Bill & me! Cathie