? ??????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (319 Ratings)??583 Grabs Today. 32394 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Love Fasion? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (79 Ratings)??573 Grabs Today. 20822 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Cod BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, November 30, 2009

Andrew's first Thanksgiving

I know I've gotten really bad about updating my blog. What can I say, it's hard to do when you're busy :) and I like it that way :) but this is my late Thanksgiving entry.

I had today off work and didn't have any appointments, so I spent most of the morning catching up on my fellow CF blogs and forums. So much has happened with them, including a lot of CF deaths. It just hits on a deep level that is hard to describe. There's been a few CFers that have received their lung transplants, which always makes me smile. Then there's one cystic who's blog I've been following, she's #1 on her list right now. Maybe she'll get lungs by Christmas! Reading everyone's transplant journeys makes me remember my whole experience and I can't help but smile. While it was one of the hardest things I've ever done, the rewards I've received after have been wonderful!

It all reminds me of all that I have to be thankful for this year. I'm alive... above and beyond anything else, I AM ALIVE! Truth be told, I wasn't sure I was going to be here this year for Thanksgiving. So I leave this entry with just a simple thanks... Thank you to all of the organ donors (especially mine :) ), to all of the members of CF.com which have given me such support, and most of all, my family. Without them I wouldn't have had the strength to get through this last year.

2 comments:

Bill & Cathie said...

Jennifer, SO GLAD to hear from you again! It almost sounds like your life has become boringly normal....wouldn't THAT be great? I have no concept of what it must be like to lose friends to something you yourself have - I admire your strength. I didn't realize it had been a year - WOW! It's good to hear things are going OK. We do think about you and wish you and your family (inc Andrew) a Merry Christmas! Love, Cathie

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.