? ??????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (319 Ratings)??583 Grabs Today. 32394 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Love Fasion? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (79 Ratings)??573 Grabs Today. 20822 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Cod BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

OI!

So much has happened in the last month. It started out great with being able to go to a Red's game with Cameron and Jesse - a friend from WKU. They lost pretty bad, but I had a blast,even though I ripped my jeans falling on a curb! Cam and I went to his wedding a few months ago and it was great to be able to see him since he lives farther away.

A couple weeks after that I made my first road trip without a ton of medical supplies. It kind of made me giddy to just have a tiny duffle bag :) I went up tp Columbus to visit my friend Michelle. Other than the meds making me feel super sick when I was heading back home, it was a wonderful trip!

Once I got home I repacked for Cleveland for my 6 month visit/bronch/biopsy. I had such nerves going in to that visit but everything went fine during the exam. When I got home my Mom told me that one of my CF friends was sick and on a vent. His name is Danny and had his transplant almost 2 years ago. The following day Cleveland called and told me I was in the early stages of rejection again. Nothing big, just increased my prednisone and I have to go back October 2 for a repeat bronch to make sure it clears.

That Friday my boys came in from WKU and we all went out to dinner at a fancy restaurant. It was so much fun to see all of them (4 guys and me for dinner - kind of interesting) and it reminded me of how much I miss seeing them all the time like I did at school. The bad side to the night was I was home just a few hours after dinner sick in the bathroom. It was either food poisoning or a "gallbladder" attack. I say that in quotes because I no longer have one, but that's what it felt like. I spent the rest of the next day puking and in bed. Oh, did I fail to mention that it was my 25th birthday that day? Happy freaking Birthday! I felt better on Sunday and we celebrated everything then. I was even able to blow out all 25 candles on my cake in one breath - because I GOT NEW LUNGS!! It was awesome :)

Found out recently that my neighbor's sister has breast cancer so please keep her and her family in your prayers. Also, keep Danny's family in your prayers - his funeral was today. That's all I can really talk about those things, it's all still too new, too close, and too painful right now.

That's all of things for now. I should have more next week after a few more doctor appointments, Cameron's birthday and a play. Gotta stay busy and keep my mind off things. I may have to find a job to keep this much off my mind :)

0 comments: