? ??????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (319 Ratings)??583 Grabs Today. 32394 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Love Fasion? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (79 Ratings)??573 Grabs Today. 20822 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Cod BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Quick Updates

So not much to report on, which I'll take :D

I got my blood levels drawn yesterday and my magnesium has fallen, yet again. Right now we're just going to increase my oral Mg intake to 3 times a day. If that doesn't work (they'll re-check the levels Monday at Cleveland) we'll either change magnesium tablets to a different compound or do IV magnesium. No big deal, at least we have a plan.

Cleveland has also decided to cancel the broncoscopy for the time being since I'm on coumadin. It would just be more difficult to admit me in the hospital for the 5 days prior to do the IV heparin to do the bronch and then stay to get my coumadin levels back to where they need to be... sheesh. The alternative would be to switch me to heparin or lovenox injections, but my kidney function isn't where it should be in order for me to have this option.

So Mom and I will leave Sunday night and go up to Cleveland for our appointments on Monday. We'll be home Monday night hopefully by dinner... I know that's wishful thinking, but we'll see :)

Kelly's competition this past weekend went much better than the weekend before. She scored a 1st place with her solo and the group dances scored "ultimate victories" - it was a weird scoring system... but the group dances also placed overall in the age categories! I was so proud of her!!

That's it for now, I'll post again after we get home from Cleveland!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm happy to hear that you are doing so great! When I read you're blogs I can just hear you talking... and I find myself chuckling most of the time. It's awesome to know that our sarcasm is all in the family :). I keep you in my prayers and I think about you often... Just hope you know what an inspiration you are to us all.
Love you! Carrie