? ??????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (319 Ratings)??583 Grabs Today. 32394 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Love Fasion? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (79 Ratings)??573 Grabs Today. 20822 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Cod BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Doctor's Appointment

I had my appointment yesterday and things went well.

I am officially at 106lbs and my PFTs were up just a little. I'm sitting at 24% now. I also got the news that I don't have to go back to University for my admissions... I can go to Children's without jumping through a million hoops :)

Tuesday's still there scaring me a little... just nerves from having to go to Cleveland. I thought it would get better each time I go up there, but it's just as bad (if not worse) as the first time I went.

*sigh*... I'll let you all know how everything goes!

0 comments: