? ??????????????Hello Kitty? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (319 Ratings)??583 Grabs Today. 32394 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Love Fasion? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (79 Ratings)??573 Grabs Today. 20822 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Cod BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Bad day

I've been having bad days lately. I have just overall been more congested and have watched my oxygen saturations fall. A normal person's sats hang around 97 or above, mine without oxygen is 80-85. Not good. I'm now on oxygen during the day as well as during the night.

I also started IVs Tuesday night. One is the Tobramycin again, which is what effects my magnesium. *crosses fingers* last time was ok, so let's hope this one will be too!

As soon as I'm doing better, I'll be sure to post again.

0 comments: